Our customer charter
We are committed to ensuring that all students and staff can make the best use of our services.
You can expect us to provide:
- Excellent, well-resourced library facilities with flexible learning spaces and open long hours;
- Friendly, welcoming and student engaged staff so that you can make the best use of the library during your time at university;
- The resources and support you need to be successful in your studies;
- A range of 24/7 digital resources to enable you to engage in your studies wherever you are;
- Learning development opportunities to support your academic progress;
- Opportunities for you to feedback to enable us to continue to develop our service.
All we ask is that you regularly read the communications we send and please show consideration to your fellow students by following the regulations.