What we do
Update: The Academic Subject Librarian Team are now offering online appointments which will take place using Microsoft Teams or Blackboard Collaborate. Once you have made an appointment they will contact you with more details.
Each subject has an Academic Subject Librarian who offers support and assistance to students and staff:
- We offer library inductions and workshops for your subject;
- We offer Learning Development workshops and Study Skills pop-ups;
- We offer individual research sessions;
- We can advise on citing and referencing;
- We can answer your queries about using the Library.
- We act as a contact between your academic department and the Library;
- We deliver library inductions and workshops for your students;
- We offer individual training on searching skills, current awareness services, reference management and using the Repository;
- We offer research support;
- We attend departmental meetings and subject committees to update you on Library developments.
For more guidance on how we can help, and other services available, please visit our Learning Development guide.