What we do
Each subject has an Academic Subject Librarian who offers support and assistance to students and staff:
- We offer library inductions and workshops for your subject;
- We offer Learning Development workshops and a 1-to-1 drop-in service;
- We offer individual research sessions;
- We can advise on citing and referencing;
- We can answer your queries about using the Library.
- We act as a contact between your academic department and the Library;
- We deliver library inductions and workshops for your students;
- We offer individual training on searching skills, current awareness services, reference management and using the Repository;
- We offer research support;
- We attend departmental meetings and subject committees to update you on Library developments.